How are those New Year’s resolutions going? What about those simple goals you have stored in your brain? The constant thoughts of wanting to go to Hawaii, asking for that raise, waking up earlier than usual, starting that workout..
It doesn’t necessarily have to be a new year to find a reason to get inspired. Goals are those things that you dream about. Those things that make you feel nervous and the happiest of happy when you think about it.
Don’t lose focus. Listen to your heart. Get back on track.
achieve your goals
Here are 6 tips on getting back to the greatest wants of your existence to reach your goals..
- Rewrite them. 3 categories. Body. Mind. Business. Body relates to health and fitness. Mind relates to relationship and personal goals. Business relates to financial and work goals.
- DEADLINES. DEADLINES. DEADLINES. For each goal in the 3 categories, write 2 short-term goals and 2 long-term goals. GIVE THEM ALL SPECIFIC DATES WITH THE YEAR INCLUDED.
- Find “the” one. Find someone to hold you accountable. It could be your mom, spouse, boyfriend or girlfriend. Having someone call or text you can help you stay on track and stay motivated.
- Start small. Once you see your short-term and long-term goals on paper, you’ll want to have a plan. Plan out how you can achieve each goal. Starting small helps you focus and appreciate the little victories. Simply making your bed every morning or buying those plane tickets will come with a breeze.
- Get organized! Grab a planner! Write down EVERYTHING. Write those goals in with those dates! Write in your schedule. Remind yourself of the small tasks and when you’ve accomplished them. Sync your calendar to your phone.
- Let them be known. Put your goals somewhere you’ll see everyday. Wallpaper on your phone is a perfect idea. Even turning it into a creative wall design would be a great option too.